Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Noel learns more and I got video!

Well, this time instead of relying on my camera I had my daughter use my phone to capture video of Noel's (we call her Ellie) agility work.  I raised the jump bar up to 10 inches and introduced her to the tunnel.  At first Ellie was not interested in going in the tunnel.  My daughter and I tossed treats in the tunnel and told her to "go tunnel" but she walked around the tunnel and tried to figure out how she could get to the treats without going in.  After a few minutes we got her to take a few steps into the tunnel which was good progress.  I thought we were going to have to use the leash to gently coax her through and went inside to grab it.  But, by the time I got back outside my daughter had Ellie going all the way through the tunnel on her own!  Fantastic!

So, then I put it all together...two jumps and a tunnel.  Turn around and do it again.  And, gosh after only about 15 minutes of working with her she had it!  And, like I mentioned I got video this time and it's linked below.  This is fantastic progress for literally 2-20 minute sessions.  Wow!  This will be the end of our agility for at least a week though since Ellie is getting spayed tomorrow.  Like all Fluffy Dogs, she'll be fixed so that she doesn't continue creating more little Fluffy Dogs.

Chaplin (we call him Charlie) had a good day today too!  I captured a picture while he was playing with a toy in my office.  He's such a great boy!  Just love him.

Thanks for reading and thanks for thinking rescue.  Keep reading for more updates on Ellie and Charlie.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF ELLIE DOING AGILTY

Why chose just one when you can have them all!  

Ellie jumping 10 inches!  Look at her fly!  


She looks like she's having fun doesn't she!  

Great form!  


No comments:

Post a Comment